The Sleek’s butter cake is like every other normal cake but its unique softness is incomparable to any other. The butter makes everything soft and helps in easy digestion during consumption. You really don’t want anything that would lead to a tightening of the intestine and bowels. The Sleek’s butter cake is what you need to serve your guests and give a lasting impression.
Ingredients For Making Butter Cake
- 350g Butter and margarine (Either or a combination of both)
- 350g flour
- 200g sugar
- 1 tsp butter scotch flavoring
- 11\2 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 eggs
- Powdered milk
- 200ml water
- 1\4 teaspoon preservative
- A pinch of salt
Learn How to make Chocolate Cake
- An oven with good heating capacity
- Mixing bowls
- Electric hand mixer
- Wooden spoon
- Measuring cup for the milk
- A sieve
- Baking pan
- Cooking knife or skewer o any other sharp object like a long toothpick
Procedure For Making Butter Cake
- Measure flour, baking powder, salt and preservative accurately and sieve into a dry bowl.
- Measure margarine and butter or either into a mixing bowl and then add your measured sugar and flavor into the same bowl and start creaming using a mixer or by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Cream sugar, butter/margarine until light fluffy, increased in size and all most white, add flavoring.
- Dilute milk into water until properly mixed
- Break egg into a bowl and whisk lightly, add gradually into your creamed mixture and continue mixing with the mixer until well incorporated.
- Switch off mixer and gradually fold in mixture of flour, baking powder and preservative into the mixture using a wooden spoon together with the milk solution to create a nice consistency until all flour and milk has been added.
- Pour into a well greased baking pan (with butter and flour robbed all around) and bake in a moderately hot/warm oven for 45mins-2hours depending on cake size.
To check when cake is done insert a sharp object knife or skewer into cake middle, if it comes out clean, that means cake is ready.
You can as well decorate after cooling on a wire rack for 5 mins using the SLEEK’S BUTTER ICING.
Learn How to Make Marble Cake