BENEFITS OF APPLE – This article of 6 awesome benefits of apple, is a total and complete package of all that your body gains from the consumption of the apple fruit. These benefits include its prevention of your body against heart, stomach, and liver disorder; it also prevents Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
WHAT IS AN APPLE?
Apples are sweet and pomaceous fruits that belong to the Rosaceae family. Its scientific name is Malus domestica. It’s such a good feeling biting on a juicy apple to satisfy your thirst, which also boosts your health.
There are 7,500 varieties of these amazing fruit, which also comes in various colors that include; green, yellow, and red.
HERE ARE THE LIST OF 6 AWESOME BENEFITS OF APPLE
Apples are wonderful fruit, with incredible health benefits. In this article, there are 6 awesome benefits of apple outlined to show the importance of this fruit. The following are 6 awesome benefits of apple:
- Prevention of Cancer: Eating of apple is an important and effective preventive measure against cancer, especially in the case of breast cancer and colon cancer. Apple is also a significant fruit when it comes to the reduction of lung cancer cases.
- Keeps Diabetes in Check: Apple reduces the increase and decrease of blood sugar levels that takes place in the bloodstream. Which is an important factor for the control of diabetes. The polyphenol content of an apple regulates and stimulate the insulin receptors on the cells all-round the body, thereby causing quick extraction of the excess sugar from our bloodstream.
- Protects Your Brain in Old Age: The consumption of apple helps preserve acetylcholine, which is a neurotransmitter that can decline with age. So regular intake of apple juice (most effective) restores human memories to the level of a young being.
- A Source of Dental Care: By eating apples, it helps in keeping your teeth and gum clean. The antibacterial properties of apples also prevent bacteria and viruses from affecting the body. It as well induces the secretion of saliva, an alkaline component that reduces the efficacy of bacteria in your mouth. Better Vision: Apples improves better and stronger eyesight. This is due to its rich flavonoid compounds, which tends to decrease the radicals on the eyes.
- Speedy Weight Loss: Apples are high in fiber and water compound, which increase the satisfaction we get when we consume them. This, in turn, reduces our appetite and overeating, which therefore amounts to an increase in weight loss. To have an all enriching feeling, apples are best consumed with skin and flesh. It’s said that “when you eat an apple today, the Doctor stays away tomorrow.”