Low Fat Foods – Getting the right amount of low fat foods needed by your body can be a tough task, but it is however important that a great attention is paid to the amount of fat you eat. This is because foods that are high in fat also contain a lot of calories, which results in you gaining weight.
In this piece, you will get to know about low fat foods and the best low fat foods to make that perfect menu and stay healthy. There is an enormous fat-filled food, and it is an unarguable fact that 70% of your food consumption has fat nutrients.
Here is a list of very good low fat foods, which are also best low-fat foods you can make a choice from:
Poultry, fish and other range of protein filled foods
- Egg white (consume without the yoke)
- Shrimps and white fish
- Chicken and turkey (without skin)
- Beans, peas, and lentils
Vegetables and fruits
- Vegetables and vegetable juices
- Fruit juices and fruits (keeps you full and light)
Cereals and grains
- Rice and noodles (however, you need to watch out for the source you add, as they may contain high amount of fat)
- Low-fat bread and crackers
- Use more of jelly and honey instead of butter
- Cold cereals and hot oatmeal
There are still quite a number of low-fat foods, lesser than the regular versions. However, their are still calories contained in their fat nutrients, but when used in small amounts, it would definitely provide the best result of low-fat foods. There are still more on low-fat foods to come your way in subsequent posts.